Sage 200 is a direct response to the changing requirements of our
customers. It provides a choice of customisable, powerful ERP software
and services that adapt to the changing complexities of business – so customers are always in control. Sage 200 supports SME growth through
flexible access and connectivity with the entire business. Steve Attwell,
Managing Director of Sage SMB UKI, shares his thoughts on the latest
version of Sage 200.
Sage 200 Standard Online - Straightforward online accounting
Sage 200 Standard Online is an online accounting solution.
The flexibility of Sage 200 Standard Online means it can cater for businesses with around 10 to 200 employees and up to £50m turnover. And it’s scalable, which means it grows with your business. With Sage 200 Standard Online you get a choice of subscription payment options, you choose what best suits your business. There’s an option to pay monthly with no upfront costs, meaning you can get up and running quickly. Sage 200 Standard Online brings together your business accounts with our new interactive dashboards for sales, purchases, sales orders, purchase order processing, stock control and and financials, giving you an even greater view of the health of your business. And you can use Excel reporting for extra analysis of data. Hosted on the Microsoft Azure™ platform, Sage 200 Standard Online provides you with the security you need to sleep soundly at night.
Sage 200 is ideal for companies:
- With an average of between 10-200 employees
- With a typical turnover of £1m-£50m
- Across all business sectors, particularly with more complex business processes which are cross-departmental and inter-dependent.
It’s perfect for:
- Business using customer-facing systems, such as sales and service, through to back-office processes, including accounting and project management, to activities such as retail/ wholesale and manufacturing.
- Integrations with existing business applications, whether desktop-installed or in the Cloud.
- Bringing all of your disparate systems or spreadsheets into one solution, giving you a complete view of your business.
- Configuration, customisation and integration, to build a solution around business processes.
- Growing businesses that want to join up their data across different areas of the business.
- In-depth financial management, stock, project management, managing timesheets and manufacturing processes.
Download our Brochure